- 100 g chicken breast, minced
- 150 g canned white asparagus, strained and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 750 ml chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon starch, dissolved with a bit water
- 2 tablespoons scallion, sliced (optional)
- 1 egg, beat until frothy
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium pot, sautee garlic until fragrant.
- Add minced chicken and stir until stiff.
- Add chicken broth, bring to a boil.
- Turn to low heat, then put in the egg while stirring it a bit fast until the egg is smooth and fibrous.
- Pour dissolved starch, stir until condensed.
- Serve warm and sprinkle scallion if desired.